Monday, January 7, 2013

Taking The Plunge

Well, it appears yet another person has succumbed to the world of blogging.  I am now officially announcing the opening of my blog.  (Feel free to send your financial support to this good cause lol)  Let me forewarn everyone who will be following me diligently on this blogger journey....... I may not post regularly. I tend to forget things easily so forgive me in advance.  Id like to give some shout outs  to my Okla-Homies at the Lighthouse Church of Tulsa.  Whats Up!!  Also to my awesome family, Mom, Dad, and Meagan.  My brother Jonathan, always there.  My other sister Kristen, hilarious.  And my pretty lady, Miss Brittany Copeland.

Okay enough shouting.....Thats about it.  I will post events I deem funny or serious enough that yall can enjoy.

This blog is brought to you in part by the Blogger Dashboard, Microsoft computer software, and my Lafferty's work computer lol  Thanks for tuning in and following my blog people :)


Adios from Texas
-Travis E. Lee

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOO!! YAY TRAVIPOO'S A BIG BOY NOW!! I'll be readin faithfully (so don't say anything mean about me). I'd like a prize for bein the first to comment, please. ;)

    Later, Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that I am so unworthy as to not have received a friendly shout out on this here "Blog of East Texas", or whatever you call it. But that's okay, dude...no hard feelings. It just means that I will have to delete ALL of my friendly shout outs to YOU on my blog! Oh wait...there aren't any!! :) lol.
    Welcome to blog land! Nice background you got here...very ummm...manly?? ha!


    P.S. If Kristen gets a prize, I get one too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete