Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Well........Excuuuuuse Me!!!!!!!

I have just been informed by a NON-FOLLOWER "ACHEM" that I ignored her birthday.......So, even though she is not a Registered Follower, I GUESS I can make an allowance for that fact.  So, before she kills me and destroys my very being...I have a Birthday Shout-Out......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUUU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LAUREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN! HAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ( that hurt my throat and fingers lol)


        It is apparent that Miss Lauren Bundy has been the recipient of that great and wonderful gift of Birthdays.  Well, its the Anniversary of her Birthday....she wasnt born Monday.....that wouldve slightly nauseating and awkward.....she was just.....Never Mind.  I  know how old she is but its dangerous to tell a females age, so I will let Miss Lauren share that bit of info.  When she yelled thru her comment at me, she told me how old she was .......  But I will say she not 15 and she isnt 17 yet.  
         In the short time I have made her acquaintance, she has become a very cool friend.  She is DEFINITELY Trent Bundy's sister.  They are like a pair of March Hares.   She has always been extremely nice to me and very friendly.  She is quite hilarious to be around.  At least, in my experience she has been.  So, Happy Birthday to Miss Lauren Bundy and Congratulations on How-Ever-Many-Years!!!!!!  



        FYI, if you want a shout-out for B-Days leave Name, Age at Bday, Date of Bday, Bank Account Number, Social Security Number, and DOB.  Jus kidding about the last three ROFL   But I will need the first three tho......So send em in.  Leave a comment on this post.  Oh and also where you are from, if I know you.


A Texan Aiming to Be Hospitable,

Travis Lee, Event Coordinator- East Texas Blogging Services, Inc.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! That was very nice...:) and yes, I am crazy... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all ad-lib lol I hope you enjoyed it. You really have been a good friend, Lauren. Glad to know ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I appreciate your kindness! And I am glad to know you as well! =D

    ReplyDelete