Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'll Take "How To Make A Texan Smile," For $1K Please, Alex...

Whats Up Blogger Nation????????   This is your friendly neighborhood Texan checking in to wish everyone a Happy March 12th.  NO idea why or what happened but there you go.........Actually Girl Scouts of America was founded on this very day in 1912.  Also, Austria was officially part of the Third Reich after much coercion and threatening by Nazi Germany in 1938.  There is some totally random trivia you will have no use for whatsoever, but enjoy it ennywayz :)



Actually, I am posting some great news.  Two groundbreaking news stories that will shatter your confidence in the Universe as you know it.  Prepare for absolute amazement....I warned you......Strap yourself in......You really want it, huh??  Okay!  


BRITTANY IS COMING TO SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!!!    Of course  its not really anything to get excited about.  I mean, its JUST my girlfriend, and you know how they can be sometimes.  And its not like I haven't seen her before either, so, yeah.......HAH!!!!  Nobody who knows about me an Britt believed a word of what was just said lol  No, I am really excited that she is able to come down to the Patron State of Shooting Stuff to Pieces.  She is really an amazing and absolutely gorgeous young lady, people.  I do recommend being cautious with her, because she has a streak of orneriness that is very cleverly concealed beneath her sweetness and dazzling smile.  But she really is the best I could have ever asked for... I mean I did ask for her, but still :)    One day in the future, Britt and I should tag-team and share the story of how we came to be together.  God works in mysterious ways, let me tell you.  It is so surreal sometimes, but I am indeed blessed beyond measure :)  "Cheshire cat grin of happiness"


And in other news, I am getting a new phone.  Sure, you may be like," Why in the cornbread world is that so groundbreaking?"  I understand, a little.   Until you have had a phone that shuts off three times in one minute for three different reasons, all of which are not true, then yeah...It will randomly start a countdown while telling me, with a charged battery, to use a genuine battery.  This happens about 10 or more times a day.  It tells me(with a 16G memory card which only has about 75 pics on it, no tones, and about 100+ contacts) that my memory is full.  16 GIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   That is like almost 20,000 pics or a weeks worth of continuous listening for songs..And my memory is full.  RIIIIGHT!  So as a result, only text messages can be sent.  No MMS can be sent or received by my phone.   All that will change Friday. 

Thank you, Steve Jobs, for my new phone, RIP good sir.  

Well, that should suffice for now, I believe.  Updates shall come when deemed worthy of my sophisticated and high-brow followers.  To which I must say a hearty welcome to Mary Frances and Brooke Ford.  Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy.....Alrighty folkses, have a fun week and please....please watch out for the Ligers and Yetis, I hear they are hungry today :)



Your trusted Texas blogger,

-Travis E. Lee, CEO East Texas Blogging Services, Inc.

4 comments:

  1. Back away from the Iphone slowly, Dont make any sudden moves, u never know what may happen! RUN, dont walk to your nearest android phone supplier!!! LOL!! J/K :-) Guess Who ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMMMMM.......This is indeed a challenge. It could be Superman because his Kryptonian name is Kal-El. It could be my cousin Kenneth but the "AL" doesnt click. Unless its for "Amanda Lee" It could be my Aunt but I dont know her middle name...Give me time. You cannot hide in the shadows long.. The light of my brilliant intelligence will shine on you shortly :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through my sources, I have figured out who it could be. It could be my crazy but awesome Aunt from way down South Louisiana....If the initials match which they do :) BUt whose to say????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sources were correct, it is I your favorite aunt (humor me :-) from the swamp land of Louisiana! But once a Texan always a Texan in heart! I'm just a transplant in the bayou state.

    ReplyDelete