Friday, May 31, 2013

Cabinet Nominees For 2016....Per Approval of Mr. Rotert

Greetings My Fellow Americans,


I have called this Blog Conference to announce that I'm having a Blog Conference.... Just kidding.  Actually, I have asked you all to attend today, because I have some news and updates from the Rotert/Lee Campaign HQ.  We have been working on Cabinet members to replace the Old Regime.  I have in my hands, a list of nominees for certain Cabinet positions, and as of yet only one position has been accepted/approved.  I will be presenting this to Mr. Rotert later today for the final approval and voting process.  Here are the candidates so far.... Bear in mind, that some of these people have not been contacted yet as to their nominations, so I implore the members of the press not to contact them for statements....



Secretary of State- Jonathan Waldrep (accepted postion)
Secretary of Homeland Security- Ram Salinas
Attorney General, Dept of Justice- Trenton Bundy
Secretary of Transportation- Kristen Copeland
Secretary of Education- Miss Brittany Copeland
Secretary of the Treasury- Nelson Votaw
White House Press Secretary- Justin Johnson
Speaker of the House-Marissa Rodgers

These are the candidates for only these Cabinet positions.  Some have not given their official affirmation or declination as of yet, so we are waiting to hear back from their offices.  We have carefully chosen these highly qualified individuals for showing distinct characteristics that exemplify the Office they are being asked to fill.....we hope that these individuals will step forward for their country and help us make America into the Nation God planned for it to be.  

You will receive more information as we progress in our Campaign to win back America for the people and for God and in our continual search for the right people for the right job....


Thank You, Good Morning to  you all, and  May God Bless America!!!!


-CEO Travis Lee, Vice Presidential Candidate, Rotert/Lee 2016


9 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need Ram's number. I won't say anything to him either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Whats happenin.....hows my friends from the Southern Parts???

    Yeah, I got a new number and somehow lost his..idk what happened lol I wouldn't mind having his number, please. Good to hear from you, tho. Hope all is well with you and your family, and the church down there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work my good sir. Very good, I'm looking forward to this election.
    - Jeron R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to add Darin Rotert head of cabinet security and Adam Rotert head of Air Force One.
    -Jeron R

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel honored...I suppose I shall accept. However, I did tell you what position I would be available for...but that shall be discussed and put into action at a later date.
    I don't know if this accepted position will be good for my reputation or not. Being associated with a bunch of hoodlums may not be the best choice possible. However, I suppose I shall stick beside you all and show just a tad bit of support:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, Ms. Copeland....I assure you that this selected group of individuals are the most highly qualified within their respective fields. You will fit nicely within this nucleus of superior intellect. We hold ourselves to higher standards of excellence than do most others.

    In regards, to your other "highly qualified" position. I have reviewed your résumé and I am very pleased with what I see. I will send this up the chain to the powers over me and await their response. I think you have a wonderful future ahead of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I resent being called a "hoodlum." Everyone involved is very respectable for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I'm gonna be Secretary of Transportation, don't I need a good source of transportation first?? Or is that part of the deal??
    My first order of business would be to replace transportation for those whose transportation has been stolen within the last month. This would be a reliable source of transportation: one no strings attached, no disclaimers, no overheating problems, a good air conditioner, nice automatic windows that stay up, locks that work good, radiators that are impossible to get out, a radio/sound system, a tracking system, and much more.

    Could we possibly get the security department to deal with the dummies who steal people's cars?? That'd be great, cause I really do miss my jeep. She was faithful.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. We also have people who have said they ain't votin for ya'll if they don't get a position. Miss Dana Ford and Miss Brooke Ford would love to be a part.

    ReplyDelete