Friday, February 22, 2013

Ramblings of a Traveling Man..........

So yeah, I am pretty terrible about my blog update diligence.  I sincerely apologize to all my precious and dedicated followers.  Please forgive my folly..........


I have good news though, my fellow bloggers............................The Army of Texas has launched a campaign against the barbaric hordes of Oklahoma.  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously though, I am fixin ( good ole Texas lingo ) to leave for the shining metropolis of Tulsa, OK in approximately 1 hour and 1/2 of another hour.  Why in the world would any self-respecting Texan venture into the state of Chaos/Oklahoma, you ask???????  Well, for me it is easy........





This beautiful lady right here :):)  She is the best...Really, she is.  You doubt me?   Just take my word on it, she is the best ever.  Godly, smart, beautiful, ornery as all get out ( like a raccoon or a spider monkey), and an all around good person.  Heh, Texans are just more favored and blessed above all others......Why she puts up with me and my shenanigans, I will never know.  She will be gray in about 2 more months LOL


Well, thats all really, just letting people know I haven't forgotten them and that Im still alive.  I will post more about this trip, its very special, but you will have to tune in, uuuuhhhhhhh, Monday maybe.  Try to get some pics posted up along with it as well.

Take luck people, have a safe and non-chaotic weekend.  And remember to keep a look out for the Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Travis "StarScream" Lee, Transformer-in-Training


p.s. I was just kidding about the coon and monkey thing, Britt.....Dont kill me please :)  But you are ornery tho.....

1 comment:

  1. haha! Suuuuuure....I know you were really just calling me mean names:) It's okay. I'm used to it by now.
    Thank you for coming to see me. It was a blast and I can't wait until next time. I am a spoiled girl:)

    ReplyDelete