Monday, January 14, 2013

The Natives Are Uprising

Hmmmm.... It has come to my attention that I left somebody out in my original post shout-outs.  I was threatened with physical, mental, and emotional harm if the situation was not rectified.  So whilst I am shaking in terror  I do begin.........


Shout-out to Marissa Rodgers-



HEY MARISSA!! HOW ARE YOU DOING?  I HOPE YOU ARE NOT STILL UPSET AT ME....I AM SORRY FOR NOT SHOUTING OUT TO YOU!  :):):):)    Makes my fingers hurt to shout like that lol

No, seriously Marissa is a cool gal.  Friendly and nice, always smiling and cheerful.  She is a good friend to have on your side.....Just dont forget to give her shout-outs.  The Animal will surface to wreak its merciless vengeance upon you.  She better be careful.....I have connections with certain people of interest :)  Tread carefully Miss Rodgers....Heh-Heh-Heh!!!! Its all in good fun.  She is a great sport and a great person.  Hi, Marissa!


Lets see.........I shall just name everyone I can think of.  If I leave you out this time, well, Im sorry and get over it ROFL  ok...... Kelsey/Kelsi (forgive misspellings as well), Lauren, Kaylen, Shelby, Dana, Brooke, Kwisten, Bwittany, Joe-Nathan, Justin, Trent, Ben, Brian, Brandon, Devin, CEO Jeron Rotert, Logan, uhmmmm....Matt Rodgers and his wife, Austin and Chantelle Rodgers and the little one, Bristol? Nelson and Lindsay...Bro. Brandon Morrell and family.  The Copelands of course.  Thats all I can directly name off.  Some of you I know, but am drawing a blank with names.  So to the other unnamed and unsung heroes up at the TLC, Hi!




Hopefully, this will keep the natives from causing an uprising again.  I dont want to be the cause of bitterness and bad spirits and people losing out because of my apparent callousness.  Oh man.....This is a total goofball post, but oh well life needs its share of goofballs to even it all out.  Thats why I am here :)  Later people, have fun and watch out for pirates and zonkeys.....


Doing His Part,

Travis Lee, Goofball Extraordinaire

2 comments:

  1. Colonel,
    It is with my utmost, sincerest thanks with which I do thank thee.

    Sergeant Rodgers (sergeant is higher than colonel, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Marissa, but the Colonel is over the Sergeant. However, Sergeants are the backbone of the Infantry. So being a Sergeant is a good thing. But..........STAND AT ATTENTION WHEN AN OFFICER ADDRESSES YOU! WHAT KIND OF SERGEANT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? NOT IN THIS ARMY, I TELL YOU! CHIN UP, CHEST OUT, FEET TOGETHER, EYES FRONT!!! I WONT HAVE MY SERGEANTS SLACKING ON THE JOB!!! Sorry old habits die hard....ROFL LOL LMHO Just messing with you Marissa...Dont kill me please. I cant outrun you thats for sure lol Be a short chase lol

    ReplyDelete